We offer a friendly and Supportive environment for leaning and improving your riding skills.
We work to establishing a solid understanding of horsemanship and training, with and emphasis on allowing each student to understand the process, not just create an “end look”.
We are open and accepting to all. Although we specialize in Equitation Jumping, Horse Care, we are open to all disciplines! We want to help each of our riders achieve their maximum riding potential.
We require our new riders to have reached their 7th birthday to be enrolled in our Riding School. This is for strength, coordination and safety reasons.
Even though we enjoy showing and competition we never require anyone to compete unless it is their desire. Our goal is to help each rider achieve their own individual dream.
SLF Extends opportunities:
- Current students are qualified to Lease SLF Horses in order to experience the responsibilities and perks of “owning” a horse.
- Current SLF students are qualified to Show SLF School and/or Leased Horses
- Current students will receive Coaching by Susann while competing on SLF horses
- If you own a horse but do not board at SLF, we are very supportive of “shipping in” for lessons. You must have a current Coggins.
- Boarders receive lessons at discount prices
- Leasers receive lessons at Boarder discount prices
- Riders with horses in training get all of their lessons included in the price of there training.
*All students will be required to sign a Waiver of Liability before they ride in their first lesson. Any rider under 18 years of age must have the waiver signed by a parent or guardian.